Thicko Sprites at Road America and Indy

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thicko Sprites at Road America and Indy
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:54:22 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, vscda@iserv.net, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This is a reminder that the VSCDA will be holding two more events this year..

September 18, 19 and 20th at Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI.

Featured Marque: Volvo

Team Thicko Sprites will be there, so please stop by our paddock and say hello.

In addition to all the racing excitment..(the Sprites will be on the track
at 9 and 11am and 3pm on Friday, 9am and 3:15pm on Sat, and 8:20am and
11:15am on Sunday)there is noon hour track touring.  If you want a ride in
one of the TT sprites, let us know and we will try to accomodate you.

Also, the Thicko pits will be serving the worlds best Brats and hamburgers
after the days events on Saturday..stop by for a some good eats.

VSCDA will be at Indianapolis RaceWay Park on Oct 2, 3 and 4 and will hold
its 3rd Annual Childrens Museum Vintage Races.  This is tradionally a very
fine event.

Featured Marque: Triumph

The same invitations as above go out for that race.  Hope to see you there.

Gary Speckman
Plover WI.
www.thicko.com