RE: side wings and console

To: "'Tom Zuchowski'" <tzuchow@ibm.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: side wings and console
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:06:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
They guy you need to talk to is  that "grandfatherly" gent in Rhode Island,
Alan B. Fisher  I have seen his consoles and his wing windows and still
want a set of them wings. The consoles are unfinished (easy to cover or
paint with vinyl) and have room for a modern radio, a small round speaker
on each side and a couple of supplemental gauges on the bottom front. They
look like they'd work real nice.   I have no interest etc, etc. but I have
bought a few parts from him.

to get to Alan:
mailto:hello39@idt.net

Phil Vanner