Re: Tire

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com
Subject: Re: Tire
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 18:01:39 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-11 16:09:23 EDT, ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< 145-13 is closest to original and looks best on a stock car IMHO.
 Recently I've been thinking if I had an early car like you in original
 condition, I would go for the original bias-ply tires.
 I think the original Dunlog Gold Seal tires are available again.

 This would make the car feel just like it did when it was new.  It might
 actually increase the fun by reducing roadholding and making for
 predictable low speed drifts! >>

I have a set of the repros you refer to.  Haven't driven it in rain but crusie
nicely as long as I'm careful and leave plenty of room.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj