Re: Interim Publisher of PDLJMPR

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Interim Publisher of PDLJMPR
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:58:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
List,

I am very excited about this opportunity.  I have told Les that I am not
interested in making many changes to the format of the page. I am a very big
fan of the PDLJMPR page and am mostly interested in keeping it up todate so
people will continue to use it as one of the main Spridget reference pages.

I will admit that this will only be successful if I get content from others.
I can add a few things but that won't keep this a high caliber page.  If you
haven't figured it out yet I'm begging for input, ideas, and mostly content.

I have a few people that I would like to profile that seem to represent
different aspects of the Spridget world. I have been collecting a lot of Web
page links that people include in posts to the list. If you would like me to
add your page to the list of links on PDLJMPR. Please send me an email.
Please put PDLJMPR in the Subject line so I don't miss it.

Thanks

Bill Schickling