Woes and dissapointments !

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Woes and dissapointments !
From: GuyWeller@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:02:24 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Today should have been a good day.
Today I was hoping to start the Sprite.
First time following an extended 9 year rebuild.
Forgot to make the required offerings to MOWOG so
instedad of starting I just found a range of problems.
Won't fire up; (timing wrong ?)
Now the battery is flat;
I think the starter motor isn't disengaging;
leaks oil from the clutch housing; (rear main or gearbox ??)
Clutch not operating when I push the pedal; (seals in the wrong way round ???)
Carbs leak; (actually fixed that one!)
Oh, and my daughter's computer hard disk crashed, shop says it needs a new
drive at 180 pounds sterling .. for a 540 ???!!

- - - - - - But the sun still shines !
Guy