Re: Roll Bar

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Roll Bar
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:33:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Send me a copy too if you've got them.

A warning on the autopower rollbar from MOSS.  It is a really beautiful
piece of work.....but it takes up at least 2.5 inches of leg room which I
can't spare.

I haven't returned it yet.  So if anyone is interested I can ship it to
you as easy as I can ship it to MOSS.

I can also bring it to the car show next weekend in Virginia.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.   E-mail me for info or see the website.