Pilot bushing

To: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pilot bushing
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:09:29 -0400
Cc: "Me at work" <Soavero@mail.northgrum.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Anybody ever find a pilot bushing ("spigot bearing") in a local chain
store?  As I sat tonight staring at my 99% complete engine waiting for a $7
part that I forgot to buy so I could finish, I realized I also forgot the
pilot bushing, and in accordance with last weeks thread the only place that
carried Beck Arnley around here just got bought out by Napa.  The motor is
a 12V, with a real bearing instead of a bushing, I believe.  Reply to the
address on the cc: line as well, please.

Manythanks.