Re: A miss

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A miss
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:43:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank, I repair industrial electronics for a living, and there are all sorts
of ways that an electronic gadget can fail short of quitting altogether.
While electronic gizmos usually do just up and die, some times they just get
to where they don't act right. If you were able to keep using it, it would
very likely eventually die all the way.

Tom Zuchowski