Vicky B reality check

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vicky B reality check
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:39:09 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Who says the local parts guy can't compete with the likes of Vicky B etc.
Just for the fun of it I priced their wire wheels to those I just bought.
By my calculations, I'm well ahead and that assumes free delivery!

Looking for wheels, splines etc. for any British make?  Try Motorsport
Equipment 905 274-4136.

Cheers,
Martyn

PS: Does anybody know which British site had the Moto-Lita wheels on it.  I
found it while looking for the wires, but (shortsightedly) didn't bookmark
it.
It's the going, not the getting there, that's good.
         (Harry Chapin - Greyhound)