Re: hack

Subject: Re: hack
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 19:59:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Message text written by INTERNET:GMari58175@aol.com
><<
 If you take a peek, guess what the sprite is in the right fender mirror.
 There wasn't anyone in the garage, except me and it wasn't me.  It spooked
 me when I first saw it.

Checked it out and couldn't make out a thing.  either I'm stupid,blind or
have
poor resolution.  Whats the secret?

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, n
PS  Nice car.
<

Maybe it's my imagination, but it looks to me like a very sharply defined
face in the mirror on the right fender.  I guess I cheated in enlarging it
at the source, not from the internet .jpg.  The image in the mirror is
actually black letters on a cardboard box.

Robert
'65 Sprite