Interior book

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interior book
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:27:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I was in Books-a-Million yesterday browsing around, and came across a
book called (something like) Custom Automobile Interiors.  It covered
seats, panels, carpet, and tops.  Flipping through it, I noticed all the
cars were muscle cars, or 50s type cars.  I decided to turn to the
convertible top section, thinking it would be cool if they had an MG or
something, but of course, they were showing only 50s cars.  Flipped
through a few pages and there, in the middle of all the American cars
was this Bugeye, showing off the custom interior.  Pretty neat.  Anyway,
anybody seen this book before?  Is it worthwhile?

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget