Re: bugeye 500 mile

To: carolien@coastalnet.com, ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: bugeye 500 mile
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:54:17 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Oh Oh here I go agreeing with Ulix and disagreeing with Frank, if this
started occuring right after you adjusted the timing I think you may
have advanced it too much. Back off on the timing a bit and see if the
problem lessens or clears up. If the noise occurred before you changed
anything then Frank is probably right.
Regards,
Peter.