RE: Tidbit On UK Orders

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Tidbit On UK Orders
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:19:02 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't forget that you get the "ask" side of the exchange rate when you buy
and the "bid" side of the exchange rate when you sell. Even if the exchange
rate did not move at all in the interim you would lose money on the
transaction.

My experience has been that credit card companies give poor rates on
foreign exchange. For a larger purchase, you might want to shop around for
the best deal.

Daniel