Re: Positively challenged

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Positively challenged
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:06:22 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Isn't it amazing how complicated these "simple" little cars are?

Your experience sounds far too complex for any suggestions I might
make, but there's a chance something is happening in your light
switch.  I know there is in mine.  Sometimes my lights go on,
sometimes not.  If I click slowly through the parking lights click,
the headlights go right on; other times no.  If I click through
quckly, same thing.  No predicting it.  But your problem sounds more
involved.  I hope someone has an answer for you...and me.

Good luck.

Danny

PS:  Is there an easier way to reply to the list than copying and
pasting the address from a previous posting?
74 Midget