RE: More Info: Original 1500 Engine

To: "'Ulix Goettsch'" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@nationwideisp.net>
Subject: RE: More Info: Original 1500 Engine
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:16:18 -0400
Cc: "hello39@idt.net" <hello39@idt.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix -

Frontline does offer a kit for the A-block engine only, which is based on
the Datsun 210 transmission.  They also offer a >different< kit for the
1500 Midgets based on the Ford Sierra (England) / Merkur XR4TI (US)
transmission.  They don't talk a lot about the 1500 kit, but it's available
(and a tad less $$$ than the A-block kit).  If you go to their web page, it
only gets mentioned on the price list.

Chris Kotting
ckotting @iwaynet.net

On Monday, October 05, 1998 3:44 PM, Ulix Goettsch
[SMTP:ulix@u.washington.edu] wrote:
> I think Chris stated that Frontline offers a 5-speed kit for the 1500.
 As