Free Internet... must sign up by Oct 15

To: "ABLUTIONS@aol.com" <ABLUTIONS@aol.com>, Acy Moore <acymoore@aol.com>, Barry Matthews <barry.matthews@juno.com>, Bill & Linda Bennett <blbenn@centurion.flash.net>, Bret R Blades <razorblades@juno.com>, Corvair List <corvair@thunderbolt.mitre.org>, Dan Ebrey <debrey@worldnet.att.net>, Dennis Biscan (Gallo E-Mail) <dennis.biscan@ejgallo.com>, Dewayne Newton <dnsmis@aol.com>, "EWright812@aol.com" <EWright812@aol.com>, John Kimmey <JohnKimmey@aol.com>, "melia.dickson@ac.com" <melia.dickson@ac.com>, Midget Sprite Listbot <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>, Sara Shipley <sship@worldnet.att.net>, Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Vance.Hamilton@banctec.com" <Vance.Hamilton@banctec.com>
Subject: Free Internet... must sign up by Oct 15
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 20:43:4 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys... I know that this doesn't apply to most of you, but you may know
someone who it will.  I apoligize to my work and list friends who find this off
topic, but this would be a good tool to help those we want to be able to
contact us over the web, but cannot at the moment.

The website says that they are allowing apps till the 15th, then they are going
to go with group accounts (I didn't see what that whould cover)

The big problem is getting the software for the pople that aren't online right
now.

Below is the story on their website... It sound like it would be better than
Juno, and a big bonus to those who want to be on the net but cannot justify the
money..

>From  http://www.tritium.com/

The Tritium Network provides FREE internet access for its subscribers. There
are no sign up fees, no maintenance fees or annual subscriptions. To get FREE
access, users run Tritium's AdPath software which displays ads every thirty
seconds in a ticker tape fashion at the bottom of your screen. And by answering
a short questionnaire every month, you can continue to get FREE internet access!

Tritium is considering expansion into several cities. The World's Free Internet
Access Provider could be coming to your area next! Those areas with the highest
number of pre-registered users will be given priority, so spread the word and
encourage others to pre-register to ensure that your area is chosen!

Tritium Network currently provides local access numbers in 25 media markets
throughout the United States. If the Tritium Network is not currently offered
in your area, please pre-register to reserve the username of your choice.

Patton Dickson - Dallas, TX - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/
67 AH Sprite
65 Corvair 110/4sp Monza Vert