Re: Raleigh Brit Car Fest, Sway Bars, and other stuff

To: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>, "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Raleigh Brit Car Fest, Sway Bars, and other stuff
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:37:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Carolien,

I think I got a photo of your car at the show, but unfortunately I didn't
get to meet you or Chuck, oh well maybe next year. Your car looks great!
I'm jealous...... I didn't register my Midget in the show this year but it
was parked in the grass behind the T-types.

Great day for a car show.

BTW Chuck, I have two Midgets here and neither has a sway bar on it, maybe
someone swiped them off of both cars...... All in all I found it to be a
pleasant drive out from Durham and back.

I'm giving some serious thought to buying that Blue 62 Midget that was for
sale there, betcha can't own just one!! If I decide against it I'll pass
the info on to the list if anyone is interested.

Take care,

Robert

PS Ed in Raleigh -- Hope you had a Happy Birthday! -- Too bad we didn't
hook up at the show.