Oven Baking Wheels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oven Baking Wheels
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:14:59 -0500EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
List,

A buddy of mine just remodeled his kitchen and has given me his old
oven.  I am going to wire a 220v outlet in my garage for the purpose
of baking on painted Sprite parts.  I need to know what are the
recommended paints and procedures for doing this.  Is there a
procedure posted on someone's website?

Finally, what experences are there with these cheap, do-it-yourself
powder coating tools?  Someone from the list pointed me to the HotCoat
Powder Coating kit from the Eastwood company for $149.99.  Do you get
what you pay for or do these things do a decent job?

I'll be using a sandblaster to strip parts if this is a
consideration.

Thanks,
Paul
Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D.