Re: Re[2]: Looking for horn push - Austin.

To: Bob@itgonline.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Looking for horn push - Austin.
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:58:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 10/13/98 1:34:12 PM, Bob@itgonline.com writes:

<<Are you looking for the center piece that has the knights heads on it
 and about 4 inches in diameter?  If so I may have one.

Yes, that is the unit.  We are interest in finding a unit in better shape than
the one that we have, which is not to bad but is showing aging cracks.
However Evangelos ask first and sounds like he is without so I would defer to
him.  Otherwise we would be interested to know what shape yours is in and what
you want for it.

Thanks

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)