Re: Values of our cars

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Values of our cars
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 06:49:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Having recently sold 2 LBCs, I can say that you do not get what you put
> into them.
> The true value of our cars is in the "fun per mile driven factor"

Amen.  I still maintain anyone who restores a car and thinks it is sold for
a profit didn't keep good records.  Barring the Ferrari / exotic price
inflation in the late eighties / early 90's (and I know a guy that just
bought a very nice 308 GTSi for $19,900 after the crash), cars are not an
investment, they are a consumable.  Have fun consuming.