Re: Driving in New Jersey

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Driving in New Jersey
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 20:50:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> Frank!!  Are these true????  LOL
>
> 18 BASIC RULES FOR DRIVING IN THE NEW JERSEY AREA

True is an understatement! This is driving in the Garden State at it's
best.
The passing on the right shoulder is really starting to get to me.
Soon, my 97 Pick up will be old enough to turn right before looking in
the right hand mirror to see who is coming up on the shoulder.
I'm not going to shoot anybody (yet) but I am tempted to to squash some
of those "komikazi" drivers with my truck fully loaded with lumber.

New Jersey, "what a difference a state makes"
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ