Beige Sprite Photos

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Beige Sprite Photos
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 01:51:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
List,

For any one interested there are some pictures of our Nevada Beige Sprite at
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/roger.  Look at the seven jpeg photos under Sprite
60%, six are of the Sprite, one of the wife and me.  Nevada Beige is a very
hard color to photograph but these shots are better than normal, color may
vary depending on your monitor.  The Sprite Full set are the same photos but
are the very large files from the digital camera.  This is a cousins site and
the photos were taken at a mini family reunion in Memphis.  Do not know how
long they will be available.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)