Re: Oiling the steering rack.

To: "Andrew Griffith" <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oiling the steering rack.
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:48:51 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
To: 'spridgets@autox.team.net' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 1998 1:39 PM
Subject: Oiling the steering rack.

>Drew,
I did put general purpose grease in mine on recommendation of Frank Clarici
because I could not get the rack to quit leaking oil at the bearing cap(I
had used 140W)and it has been great. No problems what so ever. I did not
drain all the oil out first, I figured that it would eventually leak out
anyway. Carol '59 Bugeye