Re: storage suggestions

To: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Subject: Re: storage suggestions
From: "DANNY RENDLEMAN" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:57:05 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
From:          "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date:          Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:50:14 -0600
To:            "DANNY RENDLEMAN" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>

Danny,

I sympathize with you.  Here in Minnesota, we put our cars to bed about
the same time as you do, and Gerty will be going into her coccoon in
about a week or so.  Luckily, I scored heated indoor storage this winter
(a good friend of mine has a warehouse).  Wish you were so lucky....it's
a travesty that the others get to drive their cars about 30% more than
we can.  I'm jealous!

Regards,  Curt

Ditto!  I suppose we can look forward to those few, rare sunny days
that seem to occur throughout the winter.  Then, if we're quick, we
can take it off the supports, unplug the tail pipe, stick the
battery back in, and so on--and jump in for a cruise--before the
skies darken and the predicted blizzard hits!

Or move to Arizona.  Hm...now there's a thought I'll have to bring
up with my co-pilot/navigator.

Danny
-- Curtis Carlson '66
Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")________________________Research
Geographer              612.931.3936 (voice) Navigation
Technologies            612.931.3937 (fax) 5780 Lincoln Dr  Ste.
100     612.308.2595 (mobile) Edina, MN  55436          carlson@navtech.com
Danny Rendleman
English Department
UM-Flint