RE: MG Register

To: "'Steve Byers'" <byers@cconnect.net>, "'CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM'" <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>, "'spridgets@Autox.Team.Net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MG Register
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:54:36 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I know where to go to look it
up, but it's kind of a long number to know. I mean, I know my MGB
is #4859 and my 356 is #116106 - but those are short numbers.
I don't know my bugeye's VIN because it's had a log book as a race
car since before I owned it. The log book number is 33-1455.

Now, as to RWA midgets, I can look it up and give you the
VIN for my 1970 RWA Midget. Of course, its wheel arches were
donated from a 72-74, but it still might be the only 1970 RWA
you ever get!

JZ