Early Midgets

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early Midgets
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 98 00:37:44 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
  I think I'm gonna hafta invest in one o' these early history books y'all
mention now and agin...  :-)
  Was just wondering if -maybe-, very early on, the factory might have
stuck a bugeye frontend on the first (or our era) Midget.  Kinda like the
factory 'mules' you occasionally hear of for other companies.  Maybe the
new rear was ready before the new front and they wanted to try it out...?
  It's gittin' late an' I'm thinkin' funny.. :-)  Oh well, I'm off to the
mountains tomorrow to play blacksmith (ironmonger?) for a day at an old,
log-cabin-village demo on Saturday. :-) :-) :-)
    Cuzzin Ed in NC