Re: storage suggestions

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Subject: Re: storage suggestions
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:25:53 -0400
Cc: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Just be sure to earthquake-proof your LBC!  I hear the Florida guys have
> hurricane straps welded inside their hoods!

Hey, no argument here.  We hate hurricanes.  Flying up to Illinois this
weekend with family for househunting, schoolhunting, meeting with
muckety-mucks of 99% likely new employer (they offered, I accepted based on
spouse approval/successful meeting with the GM).  I am deluding myself into
thinking I won't store my Bugeye this winter.  We are moving in January,
when the avg. temp is 27 high, 10 low.  A bit different than here in
Florida.  Not quite as exciting as the Elkhart Lake Road America recruiting
trip, but they are paying the bills for the week (even to have our
babysitter (Nana) to fly up with us).  Hmmm... I wonder if I could find a
Sprite rental for the weekend....