Size

To: dhiley@cadvision.com
Subject: Size
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 11:01:22 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I say why quibble about a few pounds (or inches?).  My wife pulled
into the drive just as I was measuring the rear end of the car and
knew better than to ask what in hell I was doing now.  As she is
likely to say, " If the damn thing runs and we're having fun, stop
measuring--it's such a guy worry.  And what are you ordering now?"

A slightly related question:  what is the fuel capacity of a 74
Midget?  My gas gauge isn't working (until the spring).  Ten gallons?
Have a good weekend all.

Danny

 Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:02:16 -0600 To:            "DANNY RENDLEMAN"
<dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, chuckc@ibm.net From:          Dave Hiley
<dhiley@cadvision.com> Subject:       Re: Ride Height ? Cc:
 spridgets@autox.team.net

Hi Danny

The center of the rear bumper on my '72 MkIII is 17".  (When I sit in it it
is too low to measure!!)  Anybody come up with a good Spridget diet yet?

dave (used to be 175lb and sculptured, now just sculptured)

>So here goes again: For chrome-bumper folks, how high is
>the center of your back bumber?
>
>thanks,
>
>chuck

74 Midget