Re: Pick-A-Part

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pick-A-Part
From: wmgilroy@mtgbcs.mt.lucent.com (William M Gilroy)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:55:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Where do you find deals like this?  It seems like I spend
my whole life paying retail.  Whenever I visit the local
salvage yards there is nothing british in them.  Besides
I doubt I could carry that much across the scale.  I have
seen Frank and he has some really large forearm.  He probably
just tuck that five speed under his arm :-)

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget

PS. If you need wiper refills frank let me know, I have a bunch
of 15" VW refills that fit a spridget fine if cut down to size.~p