Re: AH Spares question

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: AH Spares question
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:32:15 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I bought both a seat kit and carpet/boot (hardura) kit from AH Spares.  I
was/am very pleased with both the quality and fit.  I also installed both
and it was a breeze.  I did have to have an upholstery shop sew up the
backrest cover at the bottom as I did not have the tools or aptitude to do
so myself.  I did take about 11 or 12 days to get it though.

I believe I got my money's worth.

Jeff Church