Re: Don't sell it

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <coliver@cyberhighway.net>
Subject: Re: Don't sell it
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:22:34 -0800
Cc: <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The only way to change front roll centers is to change the suspension
geometry.

You can change the rear roll center by using a panhard rod and altering
the height of the rod. The roll center is the height of the rod at the
centerline
of the car.

I'll back up Daniel's comments about fuel line - the original fuel line is
not capable of suppliing enough fuel for big HP motors. I fitted a 5/16
line and it is enough to feed my race motor. The original line (3/16?)
saw fuel starvation at max HP with the road/rally motor - all with the
same pump, filters etc.

Mike