This isn't about driving methods

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: This isn't about driving methods
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:42:26 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just wanted to say thanks for the info about Advance Auto
(mostly from Frank and Kevin).  I just bought two calipers
and a master cylinder for $125.  Using VB, what would that
have been...$400?   I am looking forward to having a totally
new braking system, complete with warranty, for whenever I
get my car finished.  The painting guy was happy when I told
him that I was trying to get the brakes working before
putting the engine and tranny back in and bringing it to
him!  :-)  The rear wheel cylinders are only $22 a piece.

adrian