RE: K& N filters ( - ask a lawyer )

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <wsthompson@thicko.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: K& N filters ( - ask a lawyer )
From: "Herold Faulkner" <faulkner@redshift.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 13:12:48 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel et al,

I haven't been able to locate a web site for  K&N but in the appendix to
David Vizard's Book (capital intentional) he lists their US address as:
K & N Engineering Inc
561 Iowa Ave.
P.O. Box 1329
Riverside, CA 92502
(714) 684-9762

They also have a UK address.  I don't know which is world headquarters but
if any one wants that I will e-mail it off list.

Hal