Re: a Very Sad thing < a rant >

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: a Very Sad thing < a rant >
From: David Miles <davemiles2son@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 13:30:04 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Flipping the "bird" at someone who cuts you off could get you something
new for your LBC, such as large dents or bullet holes.  Driving a
Midget, or riding a motorcycle, requires the assumption that all those
idiots out there don't see you.  And if you remind them that you are
legally driving, they often take the reminder wrong.  We just had
someone killed because he honked the horn at another driver who got
angry and shot him.

On the other hand, it seems that it should be fair game to shoot those
drivers out there in their RV's with their tow-behinds who pull out in
front of you onto a highway.  You know how it goes, you're doing 65 and
literally skid to slow down to their entrance speed of 5.  Or the ones
who cruise the fast lane at 40, or don't have blinkers on their 97
Cadillac.  Since I drive mostly older cars made out of steel(78 Dodge
truck, 59 Dodge wagon, 51 Willys) I often am willing to get closer to
these idiots before slowing than my wife would prefer.  And she gets
very angry at both of us.  Oh well, that's life in the 90's.

Dave

--
Dave Miles
F.A.I.R.--Foundation for Animals In Risk