RE: Do your turn signals automatically shut off?

To: "'John C. Gottstein'" <gottstein@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Do your turn signals automatically shut off?
From: Andrew Heard <Andrew.Heard@JAMESMARTIN.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:08:29 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a 76 Midget and they should on my car. They used too. !

I think I worked out that it is the indicator stalk. There is a bit of
plastic which makes it click back, and this wears away, then it
will not any more.

Try a new indicator stalk, or try adding a bit of plastic to the end
to get it to return.

Andrew