Re: New page with pictures

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New page with pictures
From: "Theo Neeskens" <theonees@worldonline.nl>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:06:13 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

The picture in font of the "tree house" is a bit of trick photography.
As a form of modern art somebody had placed gigantic billboards with
pictures along the motorway.
One of them was this house.
So I parked in front of it and asked somebody to take a picture.
Unfortunately I do not live in Indonesia but in The Netherlands.

Theo Neeskens
1963 MG Midget MK1a
1995 Fiat Punto