Question about Quaife Differential, What type of fluid would you use?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Question about Quaife Differential, What type of fluid would you use?
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 16:37:56 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Following that long set of questions and answers regarding handling and
suspension mods, I have decided to change my driving style to the point
and shoot style versus the traditional apply power 1/2 way through the
turn that works so well with my other car.  So I'm getting ready to
install my Quaife and have a quick question to those of you out there
with Quaifes.  What type of fluid would you use?  I'm planning to use
Mobil 1 90wt synthetic gear oil and wanted to see what everyone else
uses...  TIA

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite
'85 BMW 535i (very quick around the autox course and nice to humiliate
Mustangs, but not as much fun as a Sprite)