Datsun 5-speed

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Datsun 5-speed
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:00:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Found this on the British Sprite Site for sale and thought that I would pass
it on to those of you who may not have seen it.

"if your looking to install a 5 speed transmission in your midget this
winter
i have a datsun 210 5 speed gear box that will do the trick.
if interested just contact me for the particulars.

Contact: Thomas Crause <crause4@aol.com>
Springfield, Illinois, Illinois, USA
Tel: 217 529-9208"

The usual disclaimers......

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Being Prepared as a body+ transplant for BUGIIIS)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Getting ready to undergo a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis