Re: 1974 Midget and Me Update

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1974 Midget and Me Update
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:09:02 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Philip,

I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update on the Midget lately.  Sorry to
hear about your marital status change.  Hang in there.  I am married for the
third (and last) time. Got the scars to  prove it!

I did manage to keep the TR4 from the last marriage...that's a good thing,
right?

Anyway, good luck on the move to Kansas.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy