Re: Re:4 core radiator for bug eye

To: mostyn_f@email.msn.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re:4 core radiator for bug eye
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 22:56:18 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<<I'm sorry I didn't ask what size it was or the number. I just asked for a 4
core and the guy did it. He did send me home with it to check the fit before
he finished tacking on the side brackets permanently. It fits in my car. I
suggest you find another guy.

I live in Dana Point Calif. It is cool here most of the time but does get
hot during the summer if I go inland at all. I had seen other Sprites with
the 4 core and didn't even think twice about the change. I'm very happy with
the fit.

There are more bug eye's in southern cal maybe someone else on the list can
help with your question...like Bob maybeeeee.>>

Can not help either, we are still running the stock radiator.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)