Re: Alexander 7 port head

To: "Bob" <Bob@itgonline.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Alexander 7 port head
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:12:08 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob,

Ray English is at the following address:

Ray English
"Sebring"
Robert Street
Sassafras,
Victoria 3787
Australia

Ray has arguably thebest collection of sprite memorabilia. His is the
unofficial sprite historian.

He produces a bi-monthly newsletter specifically on spridgets. The magazine
is going to a quarterly next year. I don't have the rates handy. The
magazine
is currently called "Marque One" but the name is changing next year to
better
reflect all spridgets. It is a valuable source of information - Ray reprints
old
service bulletins, ads for accessories, tech and magazine articles etc. His
is also currently listing all known magazine articles. It is great value and
of
great interest.

His phone number is +61 3 9755 1850 and FAX +61 3 9755 1652

Mike