need to sale MGB & Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: need to sale MGB & Midget
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:16:18 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A friend of mine has a Midget and a MGB that he no longer has the space
or time for.  Rather than let them go to waste, he's asked me to let
people know of their availability.

1976 Midget (RB).  White with the stick-on graphic side stripe thingies.
Fair body, fair black interior.  Rostyle wheels with fair tires.  Hasn't
been started in at least two years.  No soft top, but frame is there.
Engine and ancillary components appear complete.  Don't know state of
electricals or hydraulics.

1976 MGB (RB).  Orangish/tan kinda color.  Fair body, fair interior
(can't remember color).  Rostyle wheels with fair tires.  Hasn't been
started in at least two years.  No soft top, but frame is there.  Engine
and ancillary components appear complete.  Don't know state of
electricals or hydraulics.

Cars are in Council Bluffs, Iowa (right next to Omaha, Nebraska).  Titles
are available for both, but I don't think they've been registered for
awhile.  He's asking for $1,000 for the pair or make an offer (might be
willing to trade for a pickup).  Please e-mail me for contact information
if interested, and feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might be
interested.

Thanks

Rich
richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com