Re: [Fwd: PDLJMPR E-page Money]

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: PDLJMPR E-page Money]
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:02:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Everyone,

Les Myers wrote:

> I have decided what to do with the money I received from E-Page.
>
> I will have several PDLJMPR logo watches made up (remember the ads in the
> airline magazines that offer sample watches for a minimal cost).  Haven't
> decided for sure what I will give them out for yet - but how about this?
>
> Best article submitted for publication in new issues of PDLJMPR.  This
> would start with the next issue, and would be determined by popular vote
> (no previous articles would qualify).  The voting would start the day the
> next issue comes out and would last for 1 week.  Votes could be sent
> directly to me and I will tally them - send a watch to the winner -
publish
> the results in PDLJMPR.  Same thing for the winner during the next issue
> after that.

Les has a great idea. I am planning on the next issue around Christmas. So
the dealine for a story is December 15th. Earlier if you need me to scan the
photos.
Still alot of time. Please e-mail me if you are planning to submit
something.

Bill Schickling
Interim Editor - PDLJMPR Web Magazine
http://www.probe.net/~lmyer/contents.htm