Re: bugeye's name

To: carolien@coastalnet.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: bugeye's name
From: Bruce Henderson <bhndrson@west.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:59:16 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Carol,

You wrote:

> I do need everybody's ( or at least honest) opinion. I was thinking
>of getting a personalized license plate. Since I am from Holland, I was
>thinking about " kikkeroog" (which means frogeye in Dutch). My husband was
>luke warm on it;I'm not sure,so......Please vote-bad,ok or great.

Great idea!  You know it's appropriate, and others wonder what the heck you
mean by it.  Besides, other Dutch folks will smile when they see it and know
you are kindred.  Very cool.

Bruce Henderson
Camarillo, CA
1969 AH Sprite (nameless, thus far)
1965 Porsche 356 Coupe  --  "Riceball" - it's Light Ivory in color and my
SO, who named it, is Japanese-American - I wanted "Musubi" (pronounced
moo-soo-bee) which is Japanese for riceball, but she preferred the English
version; go figure.