RE: MC Push Rods

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MC Push Rods
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:31:53 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hmm, in that case does anybody have a set of 2.5 inch pushrods for a 3/4
bore MC they can spare? If they're ovalled out, I'll fill them with weld
and re-drill them. I was about to switch MC's and was going with the
consensus that they were the same.

One of these days I'm really going to get this disc brake conversion in, I
really am.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget