Lucas Part Needed

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas Part Needed
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:42:29 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Lists,
Hope you folks can help.
I'm Looking for Lucas part # 576286.   This is a small 1 3/32" doom shaped
orange amber  bulb cover for a Sprite/midget front signal indicator lamp
assembly.  The signal assembly has two bulbs.  The larger bulb is the signal
bulb and has this orange doom cover over it.  The piece I'm looking for fits
over the bulb and is covered by the   glass rectangular  assembly lense.  The
doom piece I'm looking for basically makes the light from the signal bulb the
amber color,  thus making it more visible.  Does any of you great folks have
this piece?  Either used or new...doesn't matter.  Need two if you have them.
Appreciate any assistance.
Thanks,
George Marinos
Sprite MKII AN6