Re: Big Boats (no LBC)

To: Jeff Church <jchurch@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Big Boats (no LBC)
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:24:44 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jeff,

And you guys do a heck of a job too!  Had the pleasure 2 wks ago to arrive in
Norf-uck on a little(329') T-AGS 60 series Oceanographic survey vessel.  The Big
E was leaving and was w/n 200 yards.  What a site!  I have a former student on
board who relayed the info about the "incident" they had a couple of days
later.  Hell of a way to start a tour.  Anyway we berthed next to "TR" and I
can't help wonder what her draft must be.  Someone said there were 13 decks
BELOW waterline; true??  Do these things really have 90' of draft?? ( if it's
not classified, I'd like to know)
LBC content:  Do you realize we could have a race course on the flight deck, a
gymkhana course on a hanger deck and the paddock in the hanger bays.  Next race
hop on the elevator and up to the fight deck.  Awesome!  Do you suppose we
could......?
just wondering what a 948 Sprite could do in the 1/4 mile with catapault assist!

YEEHAAA!

still crazy,
Dave Woerpel
59 :()