Re: Got my manifolds off, but the head is stuck

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>, "midgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Got my manifolds off, but the head is stuck
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:23:22 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Here is a weird trick I read, I thought from here.

Get some rope, and push as much as you can through the sparkplug hole in
number two or three when it is just starting to come up towards the top of
its stroke.  Then turn the engine over and the piston and rope should push
the head loose without damaging anything.

I've never tried this, but it makes sense
Patton