RE: Humor (no LBC)

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Humor (no LBC)
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:52:38 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Peter:

For those of us who s*bscribe to the various Jag lists (the E-type one in
particular) this is no joke but an accurate reflection of reality. Those
guys have even gone so far as to sue each other for defamation!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: we have the best mailing list on
the net, let's keep it that way!

Daniel T.