DCOE jetting survey update

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DCOE jetting survey update
From: Kroyell@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 21:32:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All
Hope everyone had a great Holiday

I have had a couple of responses so far to the survey and am looking forward
hearing from more of you. Just remember the more info the more complete the
survey will be. I have really enjoyed this list and the wealth of info that
can be learned from all the members wisdom.

Thanks All
York

<<Hi All

>Lately I've noticed a lot of postings about the Weber DCOE carb. and it

>sparked an idea. Since I also have one on my 72 I am always looking for

ideas

>on making it run better. What I would like to do is take a survey of the

>members of the list using DCOE's and what there jetting is as well as any

>advice in the matter. I have read much of what has been written on these

fine

>carb's but find "real peoples" experience to be valuable. I also have found

it

>impossible to get parts locally and the mail order places I've dealt with

have

>a no return policy, making the testing process a little pricey. So if all

>those interested would E-mail me with info on the state of tune of their

>engine and the jetting I will compile it and post it back to the list.

>Please send response to yorkus@aol.com. This will help me keep them

straight